Friday, February 27, 2009

Oral Excrecences Clogging the Bowels of the Internet or My New Blog

Up until now I've been reluctant to do anything related to spouting off on-line. Really who the hell cares if I share myspace, or place my face in anybody's book? Blogging, well that seems a supreme waste of digital horsepower... better to join SETI or study gene folding. My wife seems to be of the opinion that I'm a little informed and a little bit intelligent - but not on any matters of art, literature, or basic understanding of human emotions - so I know nothing about anything that she loves. But thanks to my co-worker/friend Kristen and my desire to be a lemming here i go, answering all the questions nobody asked and putting my protuberant proboscis where it wasn't invited.

Usually I avoid any public expression of my opinions, no surer way to make enemies and start fights than to discuss politics and religion. None the less I'll do it anyway, it's my civic duty to tell everybody what I think and why they should agree. Politicians, athletes, and actors do it all the time and they're all rich and famous, so maybe....? I'm sure my logic there is impeccable. Hopefully I can actually keep this up and expand my horizons and learn about worthwhile pursuits as well like art, literature, and tabloid journalism.

Whatever the reason here we go, I invite anybody to criticize and comment to their hearts content. Just lets all play nice...

2 comments:

  1. Hold on. I'm almost done reading your post. Wait...let me get my dictionary. You crack me up big (word) boy! Can't wait to read more.

    ReplyDelete